Our team, including our in-house silversmith, has over 50 years of experience in silver re-plating, nickel re-plating, pewter refurbishment.
Items commonly entrusted to our team to bring back to life include:
- Decorative and fine arts items and ornaments
- Domestic tableware (trays, cutlery, dinner set, etc.)
- Commercial tableware (trays, bain-maries, commercial pot-ware, plated appliances etc.)
- Liturgical metal-ware (church and religious items)
- Trophies and cups
- Silver coffee and tea pots, silver vases
- Silver jewelry
- Anything made from metal
We have all seen silver items darken with age. It can be caused by oxidation, or it could be that, over the years, the silver coating has worn away. When that happens, it needs to be re-coated if it is going to sparkle again.
We are able to re-coat silver and other metals with a coat of up to 20 microns – a heavy and durable coating thickness.